Our 100 days is officially over, and we are over the moon about the number of caring men who stepped up in our community: one hundred and fifty seven.
Thank you to much to all of our friends and partners who helped make this possible:
- Taylor Hall & the Edmonton Oilers
- Oilers Community Foundation
- 630 CHED
- Jason Gregor
- TSN 1260
- 100.3 The Bear
- Metro Edmonton
- Gregg Reynolds & CISN Country
- Boston Pizza
- all the community-minded places who put up our posters and set out our coasters
- every single person who shared our campaign with friends and family and coworkers
- and each man who decided to make the jump and apply!
*Group High Five* Now, we are busy getting to work screening, training and matching these wonderful men. Let’s get those kids matched!
Please know that we are always looking for caring adults of all genders and cultures. Click here to learn more.